mosquito control strategies
We have a Mosquito Control Tips–Just For You
Addition ways to prevent Mosquito Bites
- Use one of the three mosquito repellents recommended by Centers for Disease Control (CDC). DEET
(30 percent or less for adults and
10 percent or less for children) and picaridin are considered to be the most effective mosquito repellents. Oil of lemon eucalyptus also repels mosquitoes but is less effective than DEET. Follow the label directions when using any of these products.
- Empty, destroy, recycle or cover containers like tires, tin cans, buckets and bottles where mosquitoes can lay their eggs.
- Change water in birdbaths and pet bowls at least once a week
- Remove or empty dishes under potted plants.
Stock ponds and ditches with fish
Get Maxforce Solutions’ Pest Control Quotation
- Phone+254720623993, 0733575697
- Address322, 80100 Mombasa Kenya: Digo Road
Follow Us On FaceBook
Facebook By Weblizar Powered By Weblizar