First-line treatment for flea bites includes washing the bites with soap and water and, if needed, applying a topical anti-itch cream. A lukewarm bath with oatmeal can also relieve itchiness. You should avoid showering or bathing with hot water, which can make itching more severe.
If you suspect that you’re allergic, take an antihistamine to reduce your chances of an allergic reaction.
In case you suspect you may have an infection or if the bites don’t clear up after a few weeks, See your doctor . If your bites become infected, your doctor can prescribe antibiotics or other medication.
Here are Best Ways You can reduce the chances of fleas in your home:
- keeping your floors and furniture clean by vacuuming
- cleaning your carpet with steam
- mowing your lawn if your pets spend time outdoors
- using a pest control service
- washing your pet with soap and water
- examining your pets for fleas
- putting a flea collar on your pet or treating your pet with a monthly medication.
Get Maxforce Solutions’ Pest Control Quotation
- Phone+254720623993, 0733575697
- Address322, 80100 Mombasa Kenya: Digo Road